Nenana RV Park & Campground
E. 4th Street between B & C Streets
Phone Number: 1-907-832-5230
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: none available
Relax and enjoy the camper friendly atmosphere in Nenana, a small native village located on the Parks Highway between Fairbanks and Denali on the Tanana River. Nenana RV Park & Campground is a great place to take a break and rest a while. We are located in Nenana on E. 4th Street between B & C Streets and are within walking distance of the Visitor Center, historical sites, Cultural Museum, Railroad Museum, restaurants, churches, gift shops, library and the Tanana River.
- Trailer Life Rating - 5/9.5/7.5
- Woodall's Rating - WWW
- Affiliations: ACOA and ARVC
- Dates Open - May thru Sept
- Number of RV Sites - 45
- Number of Pull-Thrus - 30
- Maximum RV Length - 40
- Slide-outs Accommodated - yes
- Maximum AMPs Available - 30 amp
- Sites with Full Hookups - 15 water & electric, 15 electric only
- Rental Units - none
- Tent Sites - 40
- Phone Hookups - no
- Modem Friendly - wireless internet
- TV Hookups Available - no
- Group Facilities - no
- Some Handicap Facilities - restrooms & showers
- Propane - yes, on site
- Gasoline - none on site but nearby
- Dump Station - yes, on site
- Laundry - yes, on site
- Gift Shop - none on site, but nearby
- Tour Info - visitor center nearby
- Restrooms and Showers - yes, hot showers, no extra charge
- Other Amenities - 2 shelter pavilions, fire ring, lots of trees
Alaska tourism is our business.
Stay with a proud professional.
Stay with an Alaska Campground Owner’s Association Member.
Look for this ACOA logo to ensure the camping experience of a lifetime.